Aluminum Welder4 DAYS A WEEK, Day Shift
Aluminum Welder, 4 DAYS A WEEK, day shift
Iconic Elements is located just off the 401 in Cambridge. We are seeking Welder/Fitter for day shift, to fit & weld aluminum truck accessories. We mfg high quality aluminum truck accessories for heavy duty trucks since 2004. We mfg everything in house, and operate CNC laser cutting, and CNC brake press equipment.
Salary: TBD, 42.00/Hours per week, 6:30am-5:30pm, 4 work days, 3 month probationary period. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- All position welding of ALUMINUM/fitting of mainly 1/8″ sheet / panels
- Blueprint reading
- 1 or more years experience in MIG welding ALUMINUM a must
- Constant attention to quality and detail
- Team player & Interested in being at work, on time, every day
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Regular shift is Monday to Thursday. Friday are off, unless working extra/overtime time.
This is a permanent full-time position. Must own reliable transportation and hold a valid driver’s license.
Opportunities to advance, for training on TIG welding, and machine operation.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cambridge, ON
Required experience: Welding Aluminum: 3 years
Required license or certification: Drivers License